Monday, February 6, 2012

Groundhog's Day 2012

According to our local groundhogs, winter is only supposed to last for 2 more weeks. But it's cold and snowing today so I'm not sure. All I know is that at some point in the summer I'll be begging Steve to turn on the Air Conditioning and wishing it was cold. This morning has brought fresh snow and minus 6. So all in all it's not too bad for the beginning of February and we'll see how the rest of the month, but more importantly March, turn out. A nice warm spell in March would mean I can get working in the garden. I'll probably put up the greenhouse at the beginning of March too.

Meghan was excited to get to try curling her hair so she got up early this morning to make her lunch and then we spent some time getting some big curls into her hair. I'll attach a picture. She's prancing and singing all around the house flaunting her new bouncy hair! lol It's hard to believe that I gave birth to such a girly girl. :)

I'm babysitting today for the afternoon and evening. Should be otherwise a fairly quiet day. I'm going to go look for some sewing stuff I need to make some white clothes and maybe some seed starting stuff too, if it's on sale. Lots to do before lunch time so I should get going. TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment