Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and commented that sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince.

I'm very grateful for my wonderful husband whom I love truly and with all my heart. But do you know what I love about him the most? He is a good Dad to our kids and they all love him. What a legacy... to have 6 children who love you.And he teaches them by example about the value of honest work, that patience really is a virtue, and that expressing love for your family is a good thing. That there will be times we disagree and it's ok. And that no matter what happens we are family and we love each other. There are so many other lessons I've learned from him and one of them was this: that you never know your true worth until someone loves you. We've come a long way together, and I can't wait to see where the journey is going to take us next.


My wish for all our sons is that they find as much happiness and love with their families as we have, and for our daughters we wish the same with an added measure of love from their husbands. We hope they will be able to be honourable people who care about others and who aren't afraid to stand up for what's right.

So with all this sentimental writing done...I'd like to wish Stephen and John a very happy Father's Day!

Source: imgfave.com via Tracy on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment