Thursday, December 15, 2011

From small and simple things are great things brought to pass

I was going through a bunch of my stuff today and stumbled upon one of my favourite inspirational quotes.

"We can do no great things, only small things with great love."

- Mother Teresa (1910-1997)





This is a copy of the video that I'm sending out with my Christmas eCard this year and I wanted to share it with all of you too. And also this heartfelt wish that we all find greater spiritual strength, peace and happiness in the coming year. That we may all be able to gather with loved ones over the holidays and celebrate what a miracle it is to have family and friends who love us for who we truly are, and may we strive to love our fellow men as Jesus would have us do. I know this sounds like a Sunday message but I just feel that somebody out there needs to hear it today. We live in an age of miracles that we fail to see every day and one of those miracles is YOU.

This is without a doubt one of my favourite songs of all time and I love Sarah McLachlan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,

    I love that song too, and the video pics are so fitting. Just wanted to drop a line to say ... I hope you and your family have a Very Wonderful Holiday Season ! Blessings for a Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous New Year !

    Cheers.. Helga :))

    ReplyDelete