Sunday, October 2, 2011

49 more to go!

Yep, just 49 more unique page views and we'll have made our 10,000. It seems like just yesterday I got my first follower, Hi Sir Brady!

Thanks for the inspiration you always give me through your e-mails and comments. We're in for a slower winter as we don't have livestock to tend but it's great that I can finish the book and get working on finding a new farm for us. Then the work really begins!

This is a picture taken late one evening as we were exploring the central part of Nova Scotia near New Germany. As the sun set it reflected off a rainbow in the sky. Not adequately captured from my old phone travelling at 80km/h, but still neat! And yes, that is a big crack in my windshield.

If you haven't entered the contest for a free book, it's easy! Just read the previous post for details and get writing. It's fun and you never know who you might help out with a little tid bit of information or an idea you have.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow cant believe iwas your first follower! What town are you nearest so i can google map ya! My experiencw in NS is the halifax airport, and the sydney area. Also done the cabot trail one year!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget