Monday, October 3, 2011

WOW! We Did It, 10,001

I just checked a few minutes before midnight and we'd made 10,0001 so woo hoo! The writing contest is open for another 12 hours. If there was an award for 'most comments in one evening' then Nick, it's yours! 11, way to get caught up! Glad you finally had some time to read. I know how crazy it can be with youngsters. And yes, you were my first follower. Not that that's saying much as I only have 3 lol, but most people seem to pop by when they get a sec, see what's new, then toodle off. And that's ok with me. It's a pretty informal blog, and I like it that way. It's more like having a conversation with me instead of listening to me lecture, most of the time anyways.

Oh, Nick, we're closest to the base in Greenwood if you look on a map.

Tomorrow the girls are getting registered for 4H. Riding is put off until Wednesday. And that's the main plans for the week unless the weather clears and we get to have out outdoor movie this weekend. To which you're invited.

Anyways, I'm off to bed as it's 12:06 am and I should be sleeping not chatting to you.

G'Night

No comments:

Post a Comment