Friday, June 22, 2012

Finding time for what's important

Just a quick little message in honour of my father who noticed that on my Fathers Day post I didn't say anything about him. Oops...I am in trouble now! Sorry Daddy (puppy dog eyes and cute grin). Sadly, the cute look only worked for me until my sister came along when I was 6. She's much cuter, lol. Anyways, I'm glad that my dad had time to spend with us kids when we were younger. We did trips to the Bluebell Railway, swimming in Haywards Heath, Amberley Chalk Pits Museum, Sandy Bay, visits to my Nan's...you name it. Definitely quality time. And I remember some odd things like my first non-homemade sandwich (it was egg salad at the tube station). Spending quality time with your family builds a store of memories and experiences that we value as we get older. So Dad, thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment