Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello Australia!


Just thought I'd take a minute to say hello to our readers in Australia. How are things in your neck of the woods? It's actually sunny for once here but we're in for a week of rain and showers starting tomorrow. How's your Winter weather so far?

And India. Is it hot there right now? The kids want to know if all your food is spicy. I said not everything but most things. Is that right? A friend once told me that the further south you go, the spicier the food is. Do people eat Western food as a treat like we eat Indian food for a special treat?

Today, as mentioned is sunny and it's breezy too so of course....you guessed it....I'm doing laundry. I figure I can get a couple of loads done and hung before church and maybe one load after. I'm also making a bunch of sausage, our own bacon, and eggs for brunch. Nothing to exciting but filling at any rate.

Steve is off to Vancouver this afternoon. He's going to get the supper time ferry and hopefully be at our daughters by 9ish tonight. Should be an interesting day Monday and fun to hang out with his daughter Lynne. I'll post more about that tomorrow.

It's Sunday so we've got church today and I am going to post a bunch of ads for things on Kijiji and Craigslist. I've got to get selling all the stuff in our storage locker before I have to pay another months storage fees. I think that with Steve gone we'll have a girls only sleep over at my motorhome and watch chick flicks.

Time to go flip the bacon! Best Wishes to all of you, wherever you are in the world. I'll post something interesting later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment