Wednesday, July 6, 2011

CBC

So here's some unexpected news...we might be on CBC Radio tomorrow. How exciting is that? I mean, you already know we love the CBC and find it both entertaining and thought provoking, and there's always something to learn. (Plus we love "The Debators") We also like the predictable timing of the news too.

If it all pans out I'll let you know later. In the meantime the kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement, literally, Meghan is going to break my bed at this rate! lol! She says she won't.

I love hearing inspirational stories about the things people do, I just never thought I'd be one of them.

I'm trying to be calm and collected..but I'm excited too. Maybe we can help someone else to have the courage to follow their dreams too. Who knows what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment