Friday, July 15, 2011

We're Making Sausage in 10 hours!

You're probably right....I get way to excited about sausage! But I'm so excited to be turning some of our meat into sausages tomorrow morning. Trevor, the gentleman who owns the place we're staying at right now, makes gourmet sausage for the Farmers Markets locally. His business is called Ravenstone Farm Charcuterie and his website is http://www.ravenstonesheepfarm.com/index.html We love the variety of sausages and the quality. Plus they're made locally which is good.

They are very kindly teaching us how to make sausage tomorrow. I'm taking the girls to take pics. That should be fun! Just think of all the sausages we're gonna have at our farewell BBQ! Yummy! I've really been looking forward to this, I'm only sad that Steve missed it :( Well, there's always next year.

1 comment:

  1. Working my way back, and i didnt see any sausage making photo's!!

    ReplyDelete