Tuesday, July 26, 2011



Well this about adequately describe my life today. I very much doubt that I'll have time do do anything more than work eat and use the bathroom. Even sleep might be optional tonight. I'm getting everything sorted out here slowly but surely. We have a full day today, the goat and van are going this evening. It looks like we'll be later leaving tomorrow than we hoped but should still be do-able.

I won't bore you with the details but it's going to be a VERY LONG DAY!!

One thing I'd like YOU to do to day is write a letter or an e-mail to a family member or friend you haven't spoken to recently and just catch up. It should take about the same time as reading my blog does, and it's always good to stay in touch.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Maybe my next post will be from the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment